Migration done and every account balance different

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Rachelle987
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Migration done and every account balance different

During the week we had our file migrated to the online Myob Essentials. When we signed up we were told it was so easy and they would do all the work. I am not that computer literate and it has been a nightmare. I have entered all the payroll again from the start of financial year as they told me afterwards I would have to do. I have done a balance sheet of the old version and new and every single account is different. This is a nightmare. I would never have done it if I knew it would be this hard. i thought I would just be able to use it straight away. Is there something I am missing? Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,187 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
MYOB Product Team

6,187Posts

1,013Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Migration done and every account balance different

Hi @Rachelle987

From checking your customer account record I can see that you were able to speak with our support teams on this and have organised to cancel the current account and move back to AccountRight.

If you would be upgrading to the new 2018 software, I suggest having a read through the links on my post: Upgrading to the new AccountRight

This will go through the relevant details here on what to set up to make the upgrade as easy as possible.

Let us know if you have any troubles or if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Hayden (Ex-Moderator)
MYOB Product Team
Super User Elizabeth_Adamson
526 Posts
Super User
Australia

526Posts

219Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Migration done and every account balance different

I agree about Essentials but if you are considering converting to the new AR2018 then you should do a trial first as it is VERY slow, especially with large files and still has a lot of bugs that are causing problems, some of which have been in it from the first 2xxx version.

Cheers

Liz

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post