More than 5 invoices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
KB1
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

More than 5 invoices

We have a small business and issue a small number of invoices per month. Some months we might issue 4, others it might be 7. The jump between essentials basic and the next level is quite a bit and I'm not sure we're getting value for money paying $48/month just to be able to issue more than 5 invoices some months. Is there an option to use the basic version and pay for each extra invoice if needed? I'm afraid the notification today of the price rise might put MYOB out of reach for us.
2 REPLIES 2
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator
13,370 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

13,370Posts

1,599Kudos

1,907Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: More than 5 invoices

Hi @KB1 

Currently the MYOB Essentials Starter plan is limited to 5 invoices per calendar month, at this stage we dont offer the ability to purchase additional invoice capacity in a month on this plan. If you required additional invoicing capacity beyond this 5 invoices per month, you would be looking at upgrading to the Accounting plan. This plan offers unlimited invoices per calendar month, as opposed to being limited to 5 per month.

Its also worth noting that the Accounting plan offers unlimited bank feeds (subject to the fair use policy), compared to the 25 monthly transactions offered by the Essentials Starter plan

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

KB1
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Re: More than 5 invoices

Thanks Neil_M, I understand that. It's just a shame that for the pure reason of needing one or two more invoices per month I have to upgrade to the next version. It'd be great if MYOB would consider giving subscribers the option of paying an 'excess invoices' charge or something similar. Thanks

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post