1 Post
Cover User
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

New items created but not showing when creating a bill

Hi,

I've recently started using the "Items" feature under the "Purchases" heading. I had no issues early on create items, then subsequently locating and using those items when creating a bill. However, I added multiple items recently and I cannot select them from the drop-down list when creating a bill however all the original items are available. I've tried changing the item number to match the existing system, different browsers, logging out/in & even ensure all the items are "active" still nothing!!

Please help.......

Thanks, Evan

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
35,722 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

35,722Posts

4,804Kudos

5,218Solutions

Re: New items created but not showing when creating a bill

Hi @EN4CR 

Generally, there are two reasons why an item would not appear for selection in a Bill's item selection list.

• The Item has been marked an inactive item.
  • The item has not had the Buying details information added

My recommendation would be to go to the Purchases>>Bills and navigate to the selected item(s). If you open that item does it have Make active listed in the bottom left or Make inactivate? You want that set to be Make inactive - it means that the item is active. Along with that, does it have the Buying details information added i.e. a value in Allocated to under the Buying details?

Below is a screenshot of an item that will not appear in the Bill's item selection list with both reasons added:

Attachment.PNG

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post