PAYG Withholding negative balance.

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
4 Posts
User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

PAYG Withholding negative balance.

HELP! 

I have paid PAYG and BAS for the quarter of July 18 - Sept 18 and I have a negative balance on my PAYG dashboard of -$3402. The amount I paid matches the amount owed on payroll detailed report.  We only started using MYOB in May and our opening balance from we started and our transactions since are all correct.  

UPDATE: I may have found the error (but I still need to know how to fix it) When we transfered across to MYOB I entered in details from the middle of May. So I started with my opening balance and manually entered in transactions up until the current date at the time which I think was sometime beginning of June manually to match our bank transactions. For wage payments made previously from MYOB I entered them under wages and salaries payable and I assume that hasn't calculated the PAYG. I paid PAYG for quarter of April - June 18 in July which was $6166 and I assume thats why it is out of balance as MYOB may have only calculated PAYG on wages made through MYOB.  

UPDATE # 2

Apparantly talking it out helps me figure it out Smiley Tongue I went to my account list an PAYG withholding and entered in an opening balance. SORTED!

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post