3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

PAYROLL HOLIDAY PAY

Unable to process adding holiday pay to pay run as bottom half of form is missing so unable to select the save function - Have tryed on multiple devices / google chrome window / explorer etc ??

4 REPLIES 4
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,682 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,682Posts

4,360Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: PAYROLL HOLIDAY PAY

Hi @BB86

The Annual leave rate calculation pop up in MYOB Essentials (NZ Payroll) is a set window size, which doesn't scale for some clients. This does mean that they are not able to select the options located at the bottom of the page as these will appear off-screen. Typically, in these situations, you should select the Tab button on the keyboard to tab through the window to allow you to select the Save button.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

ShereePayroll
1 Post
Cover User
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you so much I have been pulling my hair out trying to 'save' holiday pay.

Rodgers369
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

The calculation of holiday pay is a contractual matter but the rate at which it is paid may not be less than the statutory calculation defined in the Employment Rights Act 1996. The “week’s pay” rules are complex and not always easy to apply to particular situations.

Highlighted
Skiwimum
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for that.  Was very frustrating trying to save my employee's holiday pay but not being permitted to save, only cancel.  Saved me a lot of aggravation and potentially delaying my employees' pay because, being a public holiday, I cannot ask my accountant.  So thanks for posting that.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post