Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Partner Dashboard Development

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Partner Mark_MD
2 Posts
Partner
Australia
Mark_MD
Partner

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Partner Dashboard Development

Hi MYOB Community,

We currently allocate each of our clients to the individual accountants. We do this so that the accountants can only see the clients that they are responsible for, and we don’t want the accountants to see the other clients unnecessarily. I'm the manager and have access to see all the clients that have been loaded into MYOB Essentials. We want to continue with this process in the future. Because of this, I believe a development to the existing MYOB Essentials dashboard is required for the 2 following reasons:

1. When I view the dashboard, I would like to include the accountant responsible for each client. For example, if there is a client(s) with a lot of unallocated accounts, then I would like to immediately identify and notify the accountant(s) responsible.
  2. This development is also useful in the event an accountant leaves the practice, then all the clients that were assigned to the previous accountant, can be re-assigned to the new accountant quickly.

Also I have noticed, when a client is assigned to the individual accountant, when that accountant logs onto MYOB, they lose the overall dashboard view. The accountant can only see their clients listed sequentially. They lose all the metrics, such as unallocated accounts, percentage of transactions that were allocated using rules etc. This issue must be  to addressed, as the accountants are losing important information and functionality.

I am willing to work with any MYOB developers to address these issues, if you agree. Please let me know your thoughts on this matter.

4 REPLIES 4
Partner Marty62
6 Posts
Partner
Marty62
Partner

6Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Partner Dashboard Development

Partner dashboard is a fantastic way to work with our clients.
But I agree that the mentioned issues if addressed would greatly assist the admin of our clients and improve our productivity. As well.
Please continue and advance this area of development.
Partner Marty62
6 Posts
Partner
Marty62
Partner

6Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Partner dashboard is a fantastic way to work with our clients.
But I agree that the mentioned issues if addressed would greatly assist the admin of our clients and improve our productivity As well.
Please continue and advance this area of development.
MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,147 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6147Posts

994Kudos

876Solutions

Hi @Mark_MD,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of helpful information.

Before I continue, I will mention that I have moved your post out of the Essentials Idea Exchange as we are currently keeping that for Essentials Accounting specific questions and work is underway to provide a presence for this feedback for the Partner Dashboard.

Thank you for your feedback with the Essentials Partner Dashboard, I have sent your feedback to our Product Team for review, I can certainly understand the grievances the current system provides though I can confirm there is work underway to improve how advisors in MYOB Essentials can work with their Clients.

I would love to see any other feedback advisors could provide in this matter also, please reply to this post and I will be able to send feedback onto the relevant teams as needed. I will alert this thread to a new place to put this feedback as soon as we have created it.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out.

Cheers,

Hayden

MYOB Client Support

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Team
Partner Mark_MD
2 Posts
Partner
Australia
Mark_MD
Partner

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Hayden

Thank you for your feedback. I'm really pleased that there is recognition that there is potential deficiency in this area. Just FYI, we have recently signed up a lot of new clients onto MYOB Essentials, and will continue to increase that even more in the future. We are really seeing the benefits of Essentials, especially around Bankfeeds. However with the increase in clients in MYOB, we need a way to monitor  and quickly identify which accountant(s) have been slow in not clearing the unallocated accounts for a client(s). This is especially important for Quarter end (BAS reporting) and Year End etc.

Thank you again for your assistance.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post