Thank you for visiting our Partner Zone. This area is an exclusive space for MYOB Partners. Find out how to Partner with MYOB.
I am not able to access the Partner Dashboard, although I was accessing it earlier today.
Now, I am getting the following error: "Sorry, but it looks like you are forbidden to access this resource".
I am unaware of any changes that would cause this. What do I need to do?
Typically if you're getting a forbidden message when going to: https://partner.myob.com, this means that it's checked your Email Address and cannot find a User in the Dashboards User Management system.
If you were accessing it earlier with the same email address, it might be worth clearing any tokens you have on the browser and trying again (This will mean you'll be prompted for 2FA again today)
To do this:
1. Close all other MYOB tabs
2. Go to: https://secure.myob.com/
3. Choose to log out in the top right (Do not log back in after signing out)
4. Once logged out, open an Incognito Window (Or InPrivate) and go back to: https://partner.myob.com
5. Try signing back in with the relevant email address (You will need to enter an authentication code here)
We'll be using Incognito or InPrivate as this shouldn't contain the same cookies or cached information to that service.
Let me know how you go.