Payroll Matching - wrong bank paid from

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Cherie1111
3 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payroll Matching - wrong bank paid from

Hi,

My payroll bank account is my 'Infrastructure account' which all pays are processed under.  I then go into my bank and pay the balance out of my 'Infrastructure account', once these show up in MYOB I can then match and split the payment accordingly.

I have accidentially paid from the wrong bank account 'Throughout account' and now amount is showing in MYOB but I cannot match as it is showing under 'Throughout' and not 'Infrastructure' - pays were processed correctly via 'Infrastructure'.

How can I match to the correct pay?  I thought of going in and deleting the applicable payroll and processing under the 'Throughout' account but that is not correct, as they are correct under 'Infrastructure' - I just need to be able to match them.

Help!  :-)

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,166 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,166Posts

4,271Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Payroll Matching - wrong bank paid from

Hi @Cherie1111

Ideally, as the pays have been recorded against a different bank account in MYOB Essentials, I would be deleting those transactions, updating the bank account for paying wages to be the bank account they were actually paid from and then reprocessing those pays. By doing this process you are accurately reflecting what happened with your actual bank transactions in MYOB Essentials. 

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post