RB24
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Payroll Payrun

My client has said they are trying to process a payrun and each time they come to process and click "Start Pay Run" only one employee pulls through. I am able to do this on my log in but he is unable to. He has always processed his own payroll and this has just started happening in the past 5 weeks?

Can anyone assist?

Obviously am unable to email directly to MYOB itself as there is no support email!!! frustrating...

Thanks for any help

PS I know about the ticking of the employee just want to know if anyone has suddenly experienced this happening?

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,927 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,927Posts

4,404Kudos

4,780Solutions

Re: Payroll Payrun

Hi @RB24 

I would recommend ensuring that the client is using the same MYOB Essentials business as yourself i.e. they are opening not an MYOB Essentials business with only one employee. The easiest way to check that would be to ensure that the serial numbers are the same in the Business Name Menu (top right).

If you are working on the same MYOB Essentials, try getting the user to clear their cache and/or use a different browser. 

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

RB24
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Payroll Payrun

mmm no we are using the same MYOB Essentials, it is there file and we are an adviser that has been invited in to their file...I may suggest using a different browser to see if that works.

Thanks anyway Steven

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post