Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Phone support

Really struggle with the wait time when trying to get support.  And also when I'm an Essential customer why do I have to repeatedly hear the information about other MYOB systems and upgrades.  Very frustrating.

And I was asked to provide feedback after my call was eventually answered.  Which I did and was very positive as the lady was lovely.  But unfortunately the problem still is not completely fixed.  I've tried 3 times now to get my Bank Feeds completed.   Something I thought should be easy.  Another 2 hour phone wait isn't appealing.  Once you've got a call number there should be a quick way to get back to someone about that call.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,055 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,055Posts

5,029Kudos

5,418Solutions

Re: Phone support

Hi @jillyw 

Sorry to hear that you have had that experience with our phone-based team. If you do have an enquiry you are welcome to post it on this Forum, I'm sure the MYOB Community made up of MYOB Support Moderators, MYOB Partners and other users would be happy to offer their assistance.

In terms of your bank feeds, from what I can see, currently all the feeds are showing as Active and data should be flowing through as intended. If you are needing assistance with those feeds, additional information would be required so we can better assist you with those feeds.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for the feedback Steven.

Sadly still not seeing anything coming through for most of the bank feeds.  Most now show Active - Awaiting Transactions, which is fine except some I thought should have had transactions come through by now.  Maybe it only happens each night.  I'll check tomorrow.  And one is still showing as Awaiting Application Form.  It's been sent several times and it was all confirmed as being received while I was on the phone support.  So a little frustrated. Cheers Jill

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,055 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,055Posts

5,029Kudos

5,418Solutions

Hi @jillyw 

Generally speaking, the bank feed status of Active - awaiting transactions indicates that the feed is all set up and ready to go, however, we have not received a transaction from the bank sent through to be made available to you. I would recommend taking a look at the MYOB Bank Feeds Financial Institution site to ensure that the frequency of the feeds are what you would expect as some feeds are monthly based feeds. It should also be noted that most feeds are Tuesday - Saturday, so you may not see transactions come through until tomorrow at the earliest. 

It may be a similar story with that bank feed application. These typically do update as the application is being processed, it may be a case that we have received the application and is waiting to be processed/is being processed by the bank's end before we update that status.

Having said that, my recommendation to yourself would be to review the situation tomorrow (Tuesday) around lunchtime. By that time we should have the necessary bank feed transactions from the Bank and thus we should see some transactions flowing. If the feeds are not pulling through as expected then we can look into at that stage.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,055 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,055Posts

5,029Kudos

5,418Solutions

Re: Bank feeds not showing transactions

Hi @jillyw 

Just following up to see how you got on and if those bank feed transactions eventually came through or are you still showing "Active - awaiting transactions"?

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for the followup Steve, but no still not solved.  Have been back on the phone to them, have resent the application forms and had them confirmed as being received while they're still on the phone, but still today when I look it shows as awaiting application form.  Slightly frustrating.  I'll leave it another day or two and no doubt try calling back.  Cheers

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,055 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,055Posts

5,029Kudos

5,418Solutions

Hi @jillyw 

From what I can see of your bank feeds, we are currently at the time of writing showing as having two feeds showing as Processing Applications. I believe one of the feed applications looks like it has been manually created by our team so you may see a different value for your "Rapid  Save" account at your end for a period of time

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Could not agree more. What a load of **bleep**. 3 hours on the phone listening to the same stupid music. Paying $1788.00 a year for this **bleep** service. I will try Reckon accounting software. See if they are better.

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
7,856 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,856Posts

627Kudos

1,223Solutions

Hi @KL2035 

Sorry to hear you were waiting long to reach our phone based team today. Unfortunately our phone support capacity has been affected by COVID-19 thus experiencing a higher waiting time. 

I understand that you have since gotten through to our phone support team, who have provided assistance regarding your access to Single Touch Payroll. If you still have any other questions, please feel free to post details of your enquiry here on the forum, our moderators and experienced users are all happy to help. 

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post