Poyroll transaction for one employee not showing

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Trusted Cover User
20 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

20Posts

8Kudos

3Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Poyroll transaction for one employee not showing

Hi, I have a pay run where 5 employees were paid (I can see it in the past pay summary and also the employee's pay history, but when I go to match the bank feed to the individual pay transactions only 4 employee's pay transactions are coming up so I can't match. Previous week matched fine, and I can see that the transactions the following week are also showing, just this one week. Any ideas? Many thanks for your time in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MYOB Staff Post
425 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
MYOB Staff Post

425Posts

170Kudos

115Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Poyroll transaction for one employee not showing

Here are some of the reasons why the 5th payroll transaction may not show up:

- The net pay/take home amount recorded on the 5th payroll transaction is more than the withdrawal amount shown by the bank feed transaction

- This 5th transaction has been matched with another bank feed transaction (in the past or future)

- In the Banking > Reconcile accounts screen, this 5th transaction has a tick on it (a.k.a manually reconciled)
- In the Banking > Reconcile accounts screen, if this 5th transaction has a status of anything other than 'unreconciled' marked by a pencil symbol, it won't appear as a possible match.
- In few cases, if the 5th transaction was conciously recorded using a different bank account under payroll > payroll settings, it wont show as a possible match.

Regards
Ali
MYOB Client Support
Highlighted
Trusted Cover User
20 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

20Posts

8Kudos

3Solutions

Re: Poyroll transaction for one employee not showing

Thanks so much! It had been reconciled automatically to a transaction  later in the month. I am really grateful for your help. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post