20 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

20Posts

8Kudos

3Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Poyroll transaction for one employee not showing

Hi, I have a pay run where 5 employees were paid (I can see it in the past pay summary and also the employee's pay history, but when I go to match the bank feed to the individual pay transactions only 4 employee's pay transactions are coming up so I can't match. Previous week matched fine, and I can see that the transactions the following week are also showing, just this one week. Any ideas? Many thanks for your time in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Staff Post AliK607
382 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
MYOB Staff Post

382Posts

166Kudos

106Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Poyroll transaction for one employee not showing

Here are some of the reasons why the 5th payroll transaction may not show up:

- The net pay/take home amount recorded on the 5th payroll transaction is more than the withdrawal amount shown by the bank feed transaction

- This 5th transaction has been matched with another bank feed transaction (in the past or future)

- In the Banking > Reconcile accounts screen, this 5th transaction has a tick on it (a.k.a manually reconciled)
- In the Banking > Reconcile accounts screen, if this 5th transaction has a status of anything other than 'unreconciled' marked by a pencil symbol, it won't appear as a possible match.
- In few cases, if the 5th transaction was conciously recorded using a different bank account under payroll > payroll settings, it wont show as a possible match.

Regards
Ali
MYOB Client Support
Trusted Cover User AdvG
20 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

20Posts

8Kudos

3Solutions

Re: Poyroll transaction for one employee not showing

Thanks so much! It had been reconciled automatically to a transaction  later in the month. I am really grateful for your help. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post