2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Qif fil won't import

Hello,  

I have a bank feed already set up for my business account but manually import my credit card transactions.  I have selected a range of transactions and exported as a qif file but it wont upload.  The import button gets a line through it and doesn't work.   Previously I have imported statements but some transactions didn't come through on the last statement so I chose selected transactions.  How long should this take, there's not a lot of transactions.  

On the export statements option CBA don't seem to allow for conversion to qif.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,007 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,007Posts

78Kudos

131Solutions

Re: Qif fil won't import

Hello @Nalda 

Can you confirm that the Import Now button as shown below is greyed out for you and cannot be clicked, or are you seeing something different? If so, please attach a screenshot so that I may better assist you.

Please note that the "Date format if using QIF" drop down must have the correct date format selected, which must match the date format in your QIF file. So if you are using mm/dd/yy in the QIF but have dd/mm/yy selected in Essentials, you won't be able to import. Additionally, do ensure you've selected the correct QIF and the correct account you're attempting to import into. Please see this Help Article on importing bank statements for full instructions.

If you are still having issues, some other steps to try:

• Clear the browser cache - clear your cache 
  • Try using a different browser
  • Download the QIF again from the bank. Once downloaded, ensure that the file does not get opened in any other programs before attempting to upload into Essentials.

Please let me know how you get on and if I can assist further.

Kind regards,
Emily Bisbach

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Qif fil won't import

Hello Emily,

I ended up using phone support and the answer was using Google Chrome as a browser.  Only needed spend 2.30hours on the phone.  Thank God for ear buds and the chance to do some weeding.  Now I wish I had seen that valuable piece of information somewhere along the trail!!  I was using Safari as a browser at the time and switching fixed the problem.  

Thanks,

Nalda

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post