4 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Question Regarding MYOB Subscibtion

Hi,

I have a request. We have a subscibtion to MYOB that was renewed in the end of May. We plan to move the payroll to a external provider from July and we wil lnot need a full year subscibtion. However in order to process our June payroll we need to make the submission to ATO as per the single touch requirements. To the best of my knowledge this is a service that you use only if you have a subscibtion, am I right? In this case if we cancel it we will be not able to proceed June and submit the data to ATO and we will have to leave the subscibtion, right?

If you can provide feedback to me related to this I will be very grateful

Thank you

Stoyan

5 REPLIES 5
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,789 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,789Posts

1,384Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Question Regarding MYOB Subscibtion

Hi @Stoyan 

MYOB Essentials is a subscription based service and as such you do need to have an active subscription to use it. If you were to cancel your MYOB Essentials subscription you would have a period of 60 days to extract information from the file before you will loose access to the online MYOB Essentials file

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Stoyan
4 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Neil,

We do not use the cloud so we have the files with us. My question is more related to the online survices for example the submission of data to ATO when the payroll is processed and per the Single touch requirement. Is this connected with the subscription or not is what is I am asking for because we need it for June only and our previous subscription was till 25 May 2019?

Thank you

Stoyan

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,789 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,789Posts

1,384Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Stoyan 

Single Touch Payroll reporting in indeed one of the live services for both AccountRight and MYOB Essentials. This does mean that you will require an active subscription to use STP reporting on that file.

For MYOB Essentials this is bundled as part of your product. In contrast if you use AccountRight 201X then each file that is reporting through STP needs to have its own subscription

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Stoyan
4 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Neil,

Thank you very much for your answer. I just would like to confirm with you then how is the best option to cancel the current subsciption and receive a refund back. I understand that it is two months that had already passed so it will be fair the amount to be apportioned if necessary. Should I cancel it through the account or there is other way to do it correctly?

Thank you

Stoyan

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,789 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,789Posts

1,384Kudos

0Solutions

HI @Stoyan 

If you were wanting to cancel your subscription, this is done through our cancellation team on 1300 555 151. 

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post