Cellars
2 Posts
User
Cellars

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Receive Money

Is anyone else finding that the change to receive money (where you can no longer tab across the grid) is time consuming? It's easier to tab across and type the info then have to click on each item then type.

5 REPLIES 5
Ultimate Partner IanChait
1,003 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
IanChait
Ultimate Partner

1003Posts

720Kudos

185Solutions

Re: Receive Money

I have the same isssue with General Journals - horrible.

Regards
Ian Chait CA
Certified Consultant Melbourne
P/M 0417 479 585
Email ian@myfc.com.au

MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,147 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6147Posts

994Kudos

876Solutions

Hi @Cellars & @IanChait

With how the data entry forms were built, using tab does not work as expected when entering data as you describe. This is something that has been raised with the development teams to work on and patch in a future update.

I've subscribed to the Card, if I hear any updates on this I shall make a post here.

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Team
DrMc
1 Post
User
DrMc
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Hayden

Just wonering why tabbing across used to work in Receive Money & Spend Money but stopped working a couple of months ago?  I know you have mentioned you will update if you hear of anything but is there a possible timeframe for how long this will take to be fixed as it makes using the product extremely user unfriendly and time consuming?

MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,147 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6147Posts

994Kudos

876Solutions

Hi @DrMc 

To my knowledge there wasn't any development releases to allow tabbing to work, so if it was working before it was not by design and so we wouldn't have an exact answer to why it stopped.

That said, I have re-checked the card and it's currently still in the backlog. I don't have a good ETA at this time as it can change when we begin re-prioritising. 

If I hear anything else on this, I'll be sure to post.

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Team
RSL-Julie
1 Post
User
RSL-Julie

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Definately very frustrating.  Takes me 2 or 3 goes just to enter a line of information - how is this not being fixed???

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post