Australia
ben8465
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Reconciliation and Match Problem in MYOB Essentials

1st issue is I have two payroll transactions (1,232 and 1,294.01) that do not match my funds transfer values (2,299 and 227.01) that have come through from my bank feeds.

Allocate Me-> Match function is of no use as these are not exact matches and I can't split the values as MYOB doesn't have this functionality.

Anyone know how I can fix this?

2nd issue is my Bank Reconciliation is out by the same total amount (2,526.01). These two separate values (2,299 and 227.01) are already auto reconciled and I cannot override this as Allocate Me is greyed out.

Anyone know how this can be fixed?

Yours frustrated, Ben

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
23,035 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

23035Posts

2615Kudos

3289Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Reconciliation and Match Problem in MYOB Essentials

Hi @ben8465

To match a payroll transaction in MYOB Essentials to a bank transaction you would need to ensure that the dollar values match up. If the dollar values of those payroll transactions don't match then you would be looking at deleting the pays and redo to the pays to match the bank transactions. MYOB Essentials Help Article: Edit or delete a pay would be able to assist with the deleting of those pays.

In terms of the reconciliation situation by dealing correctly with those bank transactions as mentioned above,  you will not have two sets of transactions in the bank account (1 for bank transaction and 1 for actual payroll) only the one set and therefore the account should be able to be reconciled successfully.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Contributing Cover User ben8465
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
ben8465
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions