Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Removing Unallocated transactions

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Fabiane
3 Posts
Cover User
Fabiane
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Removing Unallocated transactions

Hey Folks,

Lots of trouble and solutions in this Forum, so helpful, but for one issue there are no comments yet. (I'm freaking)

So, my client created at the beginning of the financial year a Bank Feed of his private account (CBA). He deleted when noted was wrong, but the of transactions are still unallocated, pending to reconcile. I am trying to cancel, but I don´t know how. Maybe I can´t delete because is a bank transaction, can I?

If there is no solution, is there any problem to finish the financial year with that "unallocated transactions" in the dashboard? My concern is to carry for the next financial year (would be annoyed).

Or, is it a case t email "bankfeed@myob.com" and ask to delete theses wrong transactions?

Thank you so much if someone else has an idea.

Rgs, Fabi

4 REPLIES 4
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31525Posts

4114Kudos

4591Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Removing Unallocated transactions

Hi @Fabiane

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

Bank feed transactions will start to flow through to an MYOB Essentials business from when the bank first approves the application. 

In some cases, you can end up with a duplicate, generally, this is a combination of the bank feeds coming and a statement being imported. For those situations, we would encourage you to delete the bank statement (Banking>>Bank Transactions>>Import Statement -- View Import History). Once completed you would import the statement information that you are after and continue the other transactions with bank feeds. 

For some cases, this may not be a viable option and we may need to manually arrange for the bank feed data to be removed for a specific date range. To do this we need an email to the bank feeds team (bankfeeds@myob.com) and you do need to include the following information:

• Your MYOB Essentials serial number - Bottom of the Business Name menu (top right)
  • The details of the bank account the feeds have come into
  • The date range you wish to have the transactions removed from.

Note: We will remove ALL transactions for that particular feed for that period, you are unable to pick and choose.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Fabiane
3 Posts
Cover User
Fabiane
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Perfect! I will email bankfeed.

Thanks for that!

Fabiane
3 Posts
Cover User
Fabiane
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

But, could you, please, re-write the email, ´cause shows as invalid

550 Invalid recipient <bankfeed@myob.com> (#5.1.1)

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31525Posts

4114Kudos

4591Solutions

Hi @Fabiane

As per my original post on this topic, the required email address would be bankfeeds@myob.com - note the s in feeds. You have appeared to attempt email to bankfeed@myob.com (without the s) hence the error you are receiving.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post