Report options

2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Report options

We have the option to enter a lot of information when entering transactions but no way to use this when printing reports. 

There are many instances of this but one is I would like to print a list of invoices (bills) entered for a supplier.  My only option is to print this information by bill number, which is a number generated by MYOB and is meaningless.  Nowhere on the report is the actual invoice number (the most important part).

MYOB reports used to be great.... you could include or exclude fields as you wanted.  PLEASE bring this back.  The data is there but we can't use it.

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator
1,327 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,327Posts

109Kudos

166Solutions

Re: Report options

Hello @NicolaOD 

I can see you have posted in Essentials, but that you also have AccountRight listed in the account against your forum email. I'll provide a bit of information regarding both platforms. 

We currently have two Essentials platforms on the market, and the one showing on your account is not the most updated platform. (We will be migrating all users over to the newer platform over the course of this calendar year). In your current version, the reporting options are relatively limited, especially when compared to AccountRight. Please see this Help Article for the various Bills reports you can run in your version of Essentials. The article will also indicate where and how some customisations can be made. That said, in the newer platform all users will soon be on, reports do come with a bit more customisation more akin to AccountRight. 

If your post is relating to AccountRight however, could you let me know the name of the report you are running and I can look into if and how that report could be customised to suit your needs. In the meantime, please refer to our Help Article on Purchase Reports in AccountRight and Customising Reports in AccountRight.

Kind regards,
Emily

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post