10 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

10Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

STP Additional Employer Super ATO reporting category

Hi, I've been searching for any updates on how to deal with Employer Additional Super and the ATO Reporting Category in Single Touch Payroll. It seems there is no way to use the Reportable Employer Super Contribution category for additional super above the 9.5% super guarantee amount. Given STP is upon us and there won't be PAYG summaries to lodge for this coming Financial Year, how are we to report the RESCs for additional employer super through Essentials Payroll? This must surely affect a lot of employer/employees? Any advice greatly appreciated thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
jodewahn
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: STP Additional Employer Super ATO reporting category

Hi Miket, did you get a solution for this?

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

214Kudos

215Solutions

Re: STP Additional Employer Super ATO reporting category

Hi @jodewahn 

Thanks for your post. When it comes to additional superannuation contributions please see the linked help article. It will depend on whether this is reportable or non-reportable for if this can be input into Essentials.  If what you're looking for is not there you could consider an Add-on.  

If you refer to the link I included above, the answer is listed as 

Untitled8.png

I would recommend speaking with your accountant or a partner to discuss your reporting options beyond this. Additionally, it's worth having a look at the response from one of our partners on this post on the same topic

I hope this clarifies.  If this answers your question please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this information. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post