STP- EOFY Finalisation Report - After Tax Deduction Shown as Before Tax Deduction in YTD Verification Report

Highlighted
Mitchay2019
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

STP- EOFY Finalisation Report - After Tax Deduction Shown as Before Tax Deduction in YTD Verification Report

Hey Guys,

I've tried to do STP- EOFY Finalisation Report and ran the YTD Verification Report and some of after tax deductions were shown as before tax deductions in the YTD verification report. In effect,  the total gross payment is lower than it should be.   I've had a look at the actual payslips and deductions were showing as after tax and  PAYG Tax were computed correctly as after tax.   Some after tax deductions were reflected ok though.  This affects 9 of our employees.

Not quite sure how to run a $0 payroll run for this. How do I zero out the before tax deduction and change to after tax deduction?   Would really appreciate if someone could assist.

Tried to ring MYOB a few times but just have no luck in speaking to them after waiting for more than 30 mins everytime.

1 REPLY 1
SarahBerveling
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: STP- EOFY Finalisation Report - After Tax Deduction Shown as Before Tax Deduction in YTD Verification Report

i am having the same issue. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post