STP - Event Update

1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

STP - Event Update

Hi there! I have a new employee who started in Sep 2019. However, I have not processed his pay accordingly as I didn't set up the Payroll Reporting right. Now that I have set this correctly, is there a way to do an Event Update for the last 8 pay runs? This employee will start work again in April and since Christmas 2019, he has not worked for me. Please help. I want to make sure I'm doing the right thing with ATO and my employee is not affected by my mistake.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,384 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,384Posts

178Kudos

172Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: STP - Event Update

Hi @WillyRamlie 

Thanks for your post. STP updates the YTD amounts each time you send a report and the ATO are interested in the YTD amounts. To update what the employee has been paid to date you can process a $0 pay which will send the current YTD amounts to the ATO. You can check that the YTD amounts are correct by going into the Payroll Reporting Centre and clicking on the ... button for the most recent report sent, then select Download report. 

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post