STP Payroll reporting rejected

Highlighted
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

STP Payroll reporting rejected

I am doing data entry for a business that has had their STP Payroll reportings rejected as it was not set up correctly initially.  They have been rejected since the beginning of the Financial Year. 

I know that rejected reports can not be resubmitted. Now my question is - that since all of this FY's pay runs have been rejected and the ATO will have no prior YTD information, should I delete all of the pay runs from this year, redo and resubmit?  Without an option to resubmit I'm unsure of anyway around this?

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,327 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,327Posts

109Kudos

165Solutions

Re: STP Payroll reporting rejected

Hello @kaleful 

I would be looking at the reason as to why the reports were rejected. With STP, you are correct that you cannot resubmit the original report that had been rejected in the first place. However, once the issue that caused the rejection is corrected, the figures from that particular report are sent through STP on the next pay run (provided the subsequent pay run was not rejected, too). So, if you have fixed the issue(s) that caused the rejection to begin with and have since had a successful pay run, the figures from any previous, now-corrected reports will be sent through. 

Please have a look through this Help Article containing the most common rejection reasons for STP reports in Essentials along with information on how to resolve those issues. If you have any questions about what changes to make or how to make them in order to resolve something, don't hesitate to ask us.

Kind regards,
Emily

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post