Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

26Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

STP Subscription

Hi 

After being a loyal MYOB customer for over 35 years we are on on the verge of retirement. My issue is this. Last year I cancelled our MYOB Account right subscription which was to end in May as we thought we would no longer be needing it. Despite doing that we still got the years subscription deducted in April. After many phone calls this was reversed. I have never used it in the cloud as our internet was never good enough . So now my dilemma is that because it has run out I cant do STP and only had 6 weeks to go and the years wind up. I rang MYOB and was told that I couldnt get a monthly subscription . I then rang ATO and was told I couldnt do it manually. So after a long wait on the phone I found out I could get essentials monthly so I signed up to only to find out it wont let me input my ABN .I cant use it and its useless to me so I now need to cancel that subscription. I will give my accountant my stuff and they will do it for me. Funny that when you ring for a new product you get through really quick but when you require help you wait hrsSmiley Sad. Can I please have an email address I can cancel the subscription to please

Regards

Karen

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,114 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,114Posts

5,037Kudos

5,427Solutions

Re: STP Subscription

Hi @Kaz50 

Cancellation of an MYOB Essentials subscription can be arranged by speaking with our phone-based team on 1300 555 151 (Australia) or 0800 60 69 62 (New Zealand). This is as per the MYOB Essentials Terms of use.

In saying that, if you would like to send me a private message on this Forum with your product serial number and best contact number, I would be happy to arrange for one of the team to get in touch to best assist with your enquiry.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post