STP queries

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

STP queries

New to this and having soooooooo many problems.

I have set up Business under the business name and with the boss and contact.  As I do the actual bookwork I want to add myself as a user.  Instructions say go to User page...I have...then it says to click invite a User...this is no tab for this???  It onlt shows my boss and gives the option to edit. So..I tried adding myself as an advisor...I go to Advisors Page...click invite an Advisor...it gives me a box to put email adress...do this and then click send invitation and nothing happens....so frustrating

Then...I started setting up the portal. Went to go back into it and it won't accept the password. Pays are now another fortnight behind and I still can't get this set up.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
3,792 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,792Posts

582Kudos

577Solutions

Re: STP queries

Hi @Frustrated3 

Sorry to hear you are having trouble setting up Essentials.

So that I can look into this for you can you please send me the email address and serial number by private message.  You can find the serial number by clicking on the Business name, the serial number is at the bottom of that window.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post