Cover User
maggiore
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Set up Essentials to use QuickSuper Clearing House

Good afternnon, i have just moved to MYOB accounting Essentials.

quetsion is about Our super.

We currently use QUICK Super to make our staff contributions. How do i set this up in the new software?

Thank you

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
4,778 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

4778Posts

747Kudos

686Solutions

Re: Super contibutions

Hi @maggiore

MYOB Essentials generates a superannuation contributions file in a CSV format for uploading to the MYOB Super Portal (which is a MYOB branded portal of the SuperChoice one). While we don't recommend it, you are welcome to manipulate the data in the file to be used with a different Super Portal. If you do have a different portal in mind that you are going to upload it to, I would recommend contacting that company in regards to the specifications of documents required to uploaded to that portal.

For more information and to sign up to the MYOB Super Portal so the file can be generated please see Help Article: Lean about MYOB's super portal

Cheers,

Hayden

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

maggiore
2 Posts
Cover User
maggiore
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Set up Essentials to use QuickSuper Clearing House

So Basically MYOB super is the same as the Quick super Portal?>

MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
4,778 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

4778Posts

747Kudos

686Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Set up Essentials to use QuickSuper Clearing House

Hi @maggiore

I'm not sure how QuickSuper is set up, but the MYOB Super Portal is designed to effectively download a CSV of your Payroll data that you processed in MYOB Essentials and then allow you to import this into the MYOB Super Portal and Pay the Super directly.

Here's a good support note that takes you down the regular path if you were signed up to the Super Portal: Paying super

If this sounds like something you would like to sign up to, feel free to start the sign up process by going into MYOB Essentials and going to: Payroll > Pay Superannuation. Here's a great support note that can take you through the process: Sign up for MYOB's super portal

There will be no extra fees in using or signing up for the Super Portal as this is included in your MYOB Essentials subscription.

Cheers,

Hayden

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post