Partner Zone

Single Touch Payroll Query

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
OceanandEarth
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Single Touch Payroll Query

I had accidentally lodged the same payrun twice with the ATO using STP. As per MYOB instructions I deleted one of the pays and from what I read believed that everything would fix itself when I lodged my next payrun. Both sets of lodgement figures are still showing up with the ATO though. Do I need to lodge some sort of amendment with the ATO so that the figures showing there match my payroll?

1 REPLY 1
Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

Re: Single Touch Payroll Query

Hi @OceanandEarth 

Thanks for your post. I hope you're finding plenty of useful tips, advice and support on the community forum. 

The ATO is interested in the YTD figures, so whenever there is an update pay event such as a normal payrun or completing a $0 pay run they accept that as the recent information.  More information in the linked post. I'll also link changing a recorded pay for the future when scenerios pop up that the article can assist with.  

I hope this helps. If this answers your post please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this information easier. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post