MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Started a new subscription instead of going through the trial subscription.

Monique_Young
3 Posts
Cover User
Monique_Young
Cover User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Started a new subscription instead of going through the trial subscription.

My free trial ended and I've inadvertently started a new subscription instead of doing it through the free trial, meaning I know have two accounts instead of one.  Can someone please help me merge these so I don't have to start from scratch in the paid subscription? Thanks very much! 

4 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
23,611 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

23611Posts

2668Kudos

3382Solutions

Re: Started a new subscription instead of going through the trial subscription.

Hi @Monique_Young

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

MYOB Essentials business are separate from one another and data can't be merged between the two. 

If you are in a situation where you have accidentally created a trial and assigned a subscription to it you would need to do the following steps:

1. Log into MYOB Essentials and select My Business.
  2. Select the MYOB Essentials that you would like to become the paid MYOB Essentials
  3. Once that has been selected, you should be taken to the Dashboard where there should be the option to Subscribe (located in a banner). You will then be able to subscribe for that particular business (entering in your required payment information).

We would also need to deal with the duplicate MYOB Essentials that was created (i.e. the accidental trial set up) so you are not charged double. To do this we just need to grab the last four digits of that serial number - which is located at the bottom of the Business Name menu dropdown when you have that MYOB Essentials business open. When we have those four digits, we can arrange the cancellation of that MYOB Essentials business.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Monique_Young
3 Posts
Cover User
Monique_Young
Cover User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

Thanks very much for your help. I have now subscribed through the trial account, and so need to cancel the first subscription that I did separately.  The last digits for the account to be cancelled are 2554. 

Thanks for your help!

Monique

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
23,611 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

23611Posts

2668Kudos

3382Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @Monique_Young

I have arranged for that duplicate MYOB Essentials business to be cancelled as it was set up accidentally.

This should leave you with an MYOB Essentials with the last four digits of the serial number being 4444, which is showing that the MYOB Essentials Subscription set up yesterday (15/02/2017).

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Monique_Young
3 Posts
Cover User
Monique_Young
Cover User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks so much Steven, appreciate all your help.

Kind regards,

Monique

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post