Cover User
Australia
ALR
Cover User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Still being charged after i have cancelled my subscription

I cancelled my $45/mth subscription last month, and this week December's invoice has arrived to deduct further moneys from my account plus i can still log into my platform. The person i spoke to, when cancelling, said that i would NOT be able to log into my platform after about 48 hours and there would be no refund for the remainder of the month even though it was only part way through..... I'm extremely disappointed that this has not been done correctly and that something so simple can't be done via the platform. After searching through this forum there are so many people dealing this this very issue, it's obviously a massive problem and should be fixed ASAP! I expect a refund and to be contacted by someone who knows what they are doing ASAP

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
26,705 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

26705Posts

3102Kudos

3917Solutions

Re: Still being charged after i have cancelled my subscription

Hi @ALR

I would be happy to look into your billing and subscription if you would like to send me a private message on the Forum with your best contact number and serial number/account name.

You can send me a private message on the Forum by selecting my username i.e. @Steven_M and selecting Send a Message (right-hand side).

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
ALR
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
ALR
Cover User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions