Contributing Cover User
Newbie18
Contributing Cover User

20Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Super payment with missing details

Hello,

I made a Super payment through the portal without entering the employees membership number. I only have his fund name, Care Super.  I presume this payment with bounce back with an error? The Fund  say get the employee to contact them  to get the membership number .However the employee  is now uncontactable. What can I do now?

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
4,883 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

4883Posts

752Kudos

701Solutions

Re: Super payment with missing details

Hi @Newbie18

I recommend having a read over this Community Post on the ATO's forum with similar details: Employee hasn't provided super details

If the Employee has not provided you with the details for Super, you can elect to pay them into the default Super fund with the Business and create an account for them. However if you have not paid the Super and missed the due date you will need to issue a SGC statement to the ATO on this.

If you have further questions with this, I would suggest contacting the ATO to discuss this further as MYOB would require the Super details before anything can done on our end.

If you pay the Super without using MYOB's Pay Superannuation function, you can still allocate the amounts directly to the Superannuation payable liability account to reduce the balance.

Cheers,

Hayden

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post