Super portal disrupted during pay super process

Bobbles
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Super portal disrupted during pay super process

I downloaded the super payments to be made for the last quarter, and corrected errors in the csv file related to ormatting of employee mobile ph nos.  Unfortunately, essentials kicked me out just at that point, and I have had ongoing issues with Essentials timing out even though I have applied the suggested fix for the cookies settings.  T

I need to go back to check that the file upload into the super portal was successful.   All the items I downloaded show as ticked when I filter by downloaded items, all in the Pay Super function, but  I am unable to use the PAY SUPER from Essentials. (a red circle with a line in the centre appears when I try to click it).  

Please advise what I can do to clarify the status of this payment, and proceed to confirm it so I meet our super obligation time frame.

1 REPLY 1
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
3,663 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,663Posts

364Kudos

560Solutions

Re: Super portal disrupted during pay super process

Hi @Bobbles 

If you're getting timed out despite disabling cookies, please switch to a different browser like Firefox. 

Regarding the super issue, if Pay super button isn't clickable and has a red circle with a line through it when you hover over it, make sure you've set up all the required information and signed up to use MYOB's super portal. This can happen if some details originally existed but have been now removed accidentally or intentionally. 

Once you've completed all setup steps, select each employee and pay run you want to include in the payment on the Pay superannuation page. The Pay super button will then be active.

If there are no contributions listed on the Pay superannuation page but you need to access MYOB's super portal:

1. Select All in the Downloaded field.
  2. Select any contribution.
  3. Click Pay super.
  4. Click Go to MYOB's super portal.

If you still get the red circle, send us your serial number by a Private message so we can check if the last file has been uploaded successfully. Please also ensure that if you have to make any changes to the super amounts, it should be done from within the software and the super file should be regenerated. This is because modifying the amounts in the .csv file can corrupt the file.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post