ATFA_STS
Contributing User

9Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Super portal

Hi there,

I have signed up fir MYOB's super portal and have received my temperary password in my email box. However, I can't login to super portal as in my pay superannuation page, it is still showing Singup instead of login. Why is this?

Also when I selected the dates to pay superannuation, the transactions showed up with a ! in front of each employees and saying "finish setting up this employee's details before paying their super". I have entered everything that I have. Is there a checklist of things that must be entered?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Grace

11 REPLIES 11
MYOB Moderator Gayathri
1,004 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Gayathri
MYOB Moderator

1005Posts

119Kudos

107Solutions

Re: Super portal

Hi @ATFA_STS,

Thank you for the post! Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Before you start using MYOB's super portal to make SuperStream-compliant super payments, you'll need to set up a few things in MYOB Essentials. You'll find a checklist on the Pay superannuation page (Payroll menu > Pay superannuation).

As you have signed up for MYOB's super portal, I am linking you to a help article on Set up Pay superannuation for more information.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Gayathri

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing User ATFA_STS
9 Posts
Contributing User
ATFA_STS
Contributing User

9Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Gayathri,

Thanks for your reply.

The problem could be under "complete superannuation fund details". As it stated "You should completed all fields on this tab".

All our employees have different superannuation account, what do I provide for employer's membership number?

Thanks again.

Regards,

Grace

MYOB Moderator Gayathri
1,004 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Gayathri
MYOB Moderator

1005Posts

119Kudos

107Solutions

Hi @ATFA_STS,

Thank you for the post!

If the super fund has provided you with an employer membership number, enter it in the Employer Membership No field. This is the unique identification number provided by the fund after registering employees with them. Check our list of super funds to see which ones require an Employer Membership Number.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Gayathri

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

9 Posts
Contributing User
ATFA_STS
Contributing User

9Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Gayathri,

I had a look and none of the super funds requires employer membership number.

Can i just leave it blank? Or what should I do so I can proceed to log in to my super portal?

Cheers,

Grace

MYOB Moderator Andrew_Y
803 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Andrew_Y
MYOB Moderator

805Posts

150Kudos

76Solutions

Hello Grace ( @ATFA_STS )

If the listed Superannuation funds do not require an employer superannuation number then you will not need to list one for the relevant funds.

Are you able to progress further after filling all the other relevant fields?  It may be that you will need to show us what your exact error is when you encounter it if you are still encountering issues as you work through the checklist that @Gayathri had linked in earlier posts.

Cheers,
Andrew

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

9 Posts
Contributing User
ATFA_STS
Contributing User

9Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Andrew,

My problem is that I can't find where to log in to the super portal. I have already signed up and received my temporary password for my super potal. I thought it might be because I haven't filled in every box in my employees' details as it's not a tick by the side but stated show all. (Please see the picutre below, should the sign up bottom become login or where can I log in to the super potal from MYOB essiential?)

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Grace

image.png

MYOB Moderator Andrew_Y
803 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Andrew_Y
MYOB Moderator

805Posts

150Kudos

76Solutions

Hello Grace ( @ATFA_STS  )

Thanks for that screenshot.

If you do not have any super payments selected, the green "Pay super" button will not be clickable (see image in Paying Super for an example.  If you have been setup and relevant employees , you should be good to go.

sup.png

Cheers,
Andrew

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

9 Posts
Contributing User
ATFA_STS
Contributing User

9Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your reply.

I have tired select the dates and pay for the super, the selecting box is replaced with a ! (with a dialog "Finish setting up this employee's details before paying their super".

Under my employees details under superannuation tab, the only think I didn't fill in was the employer's membership no, it is not required by any of the super funds that our employees have.

How can I find out where the problem is?

Kind Regards,

Grace

MYOB Moderator Andrew_Y
803 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Andrew_Y
MYOB Moderator

805Posts

150Kudos

76Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hello Grace ( @ATFA_STS )

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.  Assuming that the superfunds do not require Employer Membership numbers, the next place I would be checking out would be this checklist Set up employees for paying super under "Enter additional employee details".

One point to note is that oftentimes employees do not have a recorded phone number, but at least 1 phone number is required in order to continue.  This can be a mobile number if necessary, but the requirement to include a phone number to continue is an ATO specified requirement.

Do let us know if that helps to clear the notification/roadblock in sucessfully completing setting up employee details, and if it has helped, consider marking this post as a solution to make it easier for others in your situation to find assistance.

Cheers,
Andrew

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post