Superportal - log in failure

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User whyisitinvalid
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Superportal - log in failure

Hi there, sorry i couldnt work out how to ask a question on the existing superportal thread? i only had an option to reply?

Anyway I have my 1 cent and code etc and have received my log in details and password to log into the Superportal - but when i enter the details it tells me it is invalid! I have sent an email to the Superportal email help and received no reply. Has anyone else had this problem? Help please.

13 REPLIES 13
Ultimate Partner Kym__Yeoward
1,642 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

1,642Posts

1,029Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Superportal - log in failure

Hi @whyisitinvalid - is the email address you are using, the same as your my.myob.com.au log-in address ?

Using a different email address could be a reason for the rejection.
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks, but no its the same email.

Now I have an email from this site telling me to try tech support - so i followed the link and it tells me its unavailable and to try this forum again?!

I dont know why paying super is so hard! Surely there is some way you can reset access to the superportal?

LEVPTAUG
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I still haven't received an answer as to why the upload won't work when trying to pay super! It tells me the HTML is invalid when I try and upload the file MYOB created. I reached out to MYOB users on here yesterday and now I can't even open the Super Portal. I'm stalking your post to see what feedback you get in hope that it will help me solve my issue. Good luck!

10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks I hope you can get it sorted. It is so inconvienient when you only have limited time to get things completed and the systems dont work! I have tried tech support before and have always been on hold for a least an hour.

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,193 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,193Posts

507Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @whyisitinvalid,

Sorry to hear you are having issue logging in to Super Portal.

Once you've completed the sign up process of Super Portal, you would have received an email containing your log in ID (my.MYOB email), and a temporary password for your first log in. Can you please confirm if you are using those exact details to log in to Super Portal? The password will be case sensitive, and please make sure there are no unnecessary spaces in the log in ID and password fields.

Once you've logged in with the temporary password, you will be prompted to reset the password, if this process was completed please do log in with the new password then. If you are unable to obtain the password, you can contact our support team on 1300 555 123 to have it reset (please do enter your serial number to be directed to the correct queue, avoiding unnecessary delays) . 

It might also help to try using a different browser, such as Google Chrome for the best experience with Essentials Accounting. Please do let us know how you go. 

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,193 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,193Posts

507Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @LEVPTAUG,

I can see you've made a post here with details of your issue: Super Portal error message. I've responded to your query there, please feel free to post any further communications there too.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Clover - i thought you may be onto something with the different browser - but i tried that this morning and still no luck. Yes i am using the exact password as they sent me - i have even tried to copy and paste it in but still no luck. Now it tells me i am locked out of the superortal and to contact the help desk - but of course gives me no reference or link to how i might do that - so helpful.

"If you are unable to obtain the password, you can contact our support team on 1300 555 123 to have it reset"

Im assuming the "helpdesk" i need to contact is the number above that you mentioned in your last post?

I really love using the MYOB essentials software and the recent upgrades have made it much easier to use, I have only ever had a few problems but i find that when i do it is never easily fixed and seems to take hours of my unpaid time to fix the problem   Smiley Sad

Ultimate Partner Kym__Yeoward
1,642 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

1,642Posts

1,029Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @whyisitinvalid - Are you using a Mac or Windows ? And which system version ?

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,193 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,193Posts

507Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @whyisitinvalid,

Sorry to hear you are still having issue logging in MYOB Super Portal. You are correct that the 1300 555 123 is the number to call for our help desk/support team, who will be able to assist you further in this matter. 

I do strongly suggest entering your serial number when calling in, to ensure that you are directed to the correct team for your query. You can find your serial number at the bottom of the cog menu within Essentials Accounting. Once the password is successfully reset, you will be able to log in Super Portal using the new password. 

Super Portal has just been launched, I can imagine it will take some time to learn and get use to it. We will also gather feedback and continue to improve it as we go, I've passed on your feedback of being prompted with the correct number to call when receiving an error message, hopefully it will be added in a near future update. In the meantime, I would also suggest checking out this Help page should you run into any issue using Super Portal: Learn about MYOB's super portal.

Please do let us know how you go. 

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post