Superportal - log in failure

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Contributing Cover User whyisitinvalid
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Superportal - log in failure

Hi Kym

I have tried this on both windows and Mac with the latest software, also with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox. Still no luck I will have to call the help number and see if they can reset it because no i am locked out Smiley Sad

10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Clover - when i get a spare hour or two ill give them a call - im thinking it will just be easier to make the payment manually to the super company - that would have only taken 5 mins. :/

Highlighted
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi Clover

I rang the 1300 number as advised - was on hold for half an hour - was not given any opportunity to enter a serial number - then they told me it was the WRONG number to ring and they would transfer me to the right section.

More holding and then when i finally get through she tells me its the wrong area and she will put me on hold again while she talks to the right area.

MORE holding, then she comes back and tells me she has spoken to the "right area" and will transfer me through to them. MORE HOLDING. Now i finally get through to the right person who has no idea what im talking about because the last person didnt even talk to them, he asks me all the same questions as the previous person and tells me i come up as a completely different business - it is also a really bad line that keeps cutting in and out like i am on a faulty headset or on speaker or something! HE PUTS ME ON HOLD AGAIN!!!! i have now been on hold for an hour...........

All i need is a password reset so i can pay super - WHY is this so hard?!

Now the guy tells me that he cant reset it but is on hold to the people than can and that they cant just email me a new password and i need to keep holding. Are you guys serious?! this is bloody ridiculous.

This is something that could have simply been completed via email if my first email was sent to the tech team in the first place they could have reset it and emailed me a new password. Instead i have spent hours trying to get this problem fixed which is MYOBs fault!

1 hour and 30 mins now still on hold - the guy with the dodgy line is in New Zealand thats why its so bad. They finally reset my password - but it doesnt work - back to holding and back to Australia - this is the 4th transfer to a different person- where they try again to reset my password - it doesnt work. Third time lucky and im in.

Thank you for finally resolving this issue - i hope this feedback can help help any future people with this problem because an hour and a half phone call is unacceptable to resolve such a simple issue.

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,289 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,289Posts

515Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @whyisitinvalid,

Sorry to hear you had to go through so much trouble to have the password reset. Since this is a password related to your financial security, we do need to perform more checks before resetting it, however I agree the whole process shouldn't be this hard. I have passed on your feedback to the relevant team to simplify the process, and provide a better support experience. 

Thank you very much for posting the updates here, I'm sure other clients with similar issue would benefit from your solution. 

Hopefully you'll have no more issues using AccountRight and Super Portal, if you do please do not hesitate to post again at any time. 

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post