3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Supplier card no ABN recorded, item BAS Excluded

Hi

When I enter a purchase for a Supplier that doesn't have an ABN recorded, there is an information box that appears when trying to save the invoice.  (ABN not recorded on card Do you want to apply a no ABN/TFN tax code type with a tax rate of 47% )

The card has no ABN recorded (no purchases from this supplier are ever GST applicable), the tax code is set to N-T for Tax Code and Freight Tax Code (and use Supplier's tax code is selected).

I am using a recurring purchase, the Tax Inclusive box at the top is not selected, next to the freight the N-T is selected and the Tax Code N-T.

Is there a way to ensure this message doesn't come up every single time I enter an invoice?

2 REPLIES 2
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
3,391 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,391Posts

342Kudos

518Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Supplier card no ABN recorded, item BAS Excluded

Hi @AlisonWa 

If you're using AccountRight, one way to get around this situation is by entering a pseudo 11 digit number in the supplier card and ensuring that the customized forms do not have the option to include ABN. Or alternatively, you can go to Setup>>Preferences>>Purchases and untick the option - "Warn if Supplier Does Not Have an ABN for Purchases Greater Than $75 Tax Exclusive". This will still generate the message for transactions under $75 but in most cases will remove it (i.e. purchases over $75).

Let me know if you have additional questions on this. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

AlisonWa
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Supplier card no ABN recorded, item BAS Excluded

@Komal_S Fabulous!! Exactly what I was after.

Thank you

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post