1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Support appalling. Wait time appalling

I have just been talking to an imcompetent support person and she took 2 hours to assist me.  she had no idea what she was doing and in the end tranferred me to partner services where my call was cut off.  I want this woman reported.

I called back and spoke to someone in customer service who was able to help me in 10 minutes.  

I then asked if I could do something in my new file to which he told me he had to transfer me to specialty support, to which I waited 45 minutes.  I asked a question, she said no.  So another 45 minutes of my time wasted.

I then asked to be put through to a section to leave feedback and now have been sitting back on hold for another 15 minutes.

MYOB this is appalling.  I want this investigated.

Serial number 610 *** ******

edited by moderator due to sensitive information^md

1 REPLY 1
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
1,112 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,112Posts

79Kudos

138Solutions

Re: Support appalling. Wait time appalling

Hi @EJPOpum1980 

Thanks for your post. I am sorry to hear you have had such a bad experience with our customer service.

If you would like to provide feedback or take the situation further, we do recommend reaching out to our team via our website>>Contact us>>Feedback & Complaints.

If you are still having issues with the software, we would be happy to assist further through this channel if you would like to provide additional information.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post