Timesheets MYOB Essentials Different Hourly Rates

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User melissapgp
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
melissapgp
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

22Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Timesheets MYOB Essentials Different Hourly Rates

Hi Community,

I have a tradie client that uses MYOB Essentials & YourPay for his employee timesheets that the employees fill out themselves. Being tradies the employees have different hourly rates depending if it's union site, overtime, hazerdous working area, weekends and normal hours.

In YourPay can you specify which hourly rate the employee is using?

If YourPay is not capable of utilising different hourly rates are there other add-ons that can?

Can other MYOB products do different hourly pay rates? Because if they can we'll upgrade to MYOB AccountRight.

I've never used timesheets outside of MYOB AO and always have the same hourly rate so this is not my area of expertise so I would appreciate anyones help or guidance.

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11642Posts

1357Kudos

1634Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Timesheets MYOB Essentials Different Hourly Rates

HI @melissapgp

YourPay itself is only designed to record the basic number of hours worked, it doesn’t have the capacity of recording specific hourly rates for different shifts. That said you may want to have a look at our MYOB Add-on Centre, which is a collection of numerous add-ons that you can look at to see if one of those will meet your needs.

AccountRight is capable of having multiple hourly rates, assigned to different wage categories which can be used on a timesheet.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post