Transaction history - Multi-Pay payments

Highlighted
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Transaction history - Multi-Pay payments

Hi when I do a multi-pay anyone transaction it appears as a bulk payment in the transaction history but also appears as individiual transactions.

Is this normal and would this be the reason  the money in bank is different to bank balance??

The bank balance is correct however the money in bank isn't

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
990 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

990Posts

76Kudos

125Solutions

Re: Transaction history - Multi-Pay payments

Hello @Trish3 

To clarify, can I confirm that you have lump sum bank feed transaction for payroll pays, and that lump sum needs to be matched against multiple, individual payroll transactions ? If so, I would direct you to this Help Article: Matching bank transactions, where you'll find instructions on how to match one bank transaction to multiple Essentials transactions. 

Generally, a lump sum bank transaction vs individualised Essentials transactions wouldn't be cause for your bank balance to different from the balance shown in Essentials. Usually these balances differ because of:

• Incorrectly allocated invoices or bills
  • An incorrect opening balance
  • Future-dated transactions
  • Missing bank feed transactions

If you match up those above transactions and you are still seeing the figures out of balance, I would take a look at this Help Article: Why is my bank balance different to my MYOB Essentials balance? This article outlines a number of things to look for, as well as the steps to follow to correct any errors.

Kind regards,
Emily Bisbach

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post