Partner Zone

Unable to delete Automatic Bank Feed transaction imported with incorrect date

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Lya
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

16Posts

2Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Unable to delete Automatic Bank Feed transaction imported with incorrect date

I am Unable to delete Automatic Bank Feed transaction imported with incorrect date

I've set up the Automatic Bank Feed and select to import the data for the current FY for one of my savings account. As a result I have one transaction dated 29/6/19 instead of 1/7/19.

How can I fix this error?

TIA

7 REPLIES 7
Andrew_Y
805 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

805Posts

0Kudos

78Solutions

Re: Unable to delete Automatic Bank Feed transaction imported with incorrect date

Hello @Lya 

Thanks for bringing your enquiry to the community forums.  I hope you will find the information here and on the support pages to be a great help.

This Essentials help article Working with bank transactions > How do I delete a transaction? has more on what you can and cannot do with bank feed transactions. 

Hope that is useful to you, and kindly consider marking this post as a solution if I have pointed you to effective resources and answered your question adequately.

Cheers,
Andrew

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

pcw
Contributing Partner
6 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia
Contributing Partner

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Unable to delete Automatic Bank Feed transaction imported with incorrect date

@Lya wrote:

I am Unable to delete Automatic Bank Feed transaction imported with incorrect date

I've set up the Automatic Bank Feed and select to import the data for the current FY for one of my savings account. As a result I have one transaction dated 29/6/19 instead of 1/7/19.

How can I fix this error?

TIA

Try changing the date of the transaction or making the amount 0.00 as you can enter it in the next financial year then.

Lya
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

16Posts

2Kudos

2Solutions

Thanks

I can't edited the transaction details as it was created automatically through the bank feed functionality

I have contacted the Bank feed team by email (bankfeeds@myob.com) on 7/8 but I haven't heard from them till now 

Lya
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

16Posts

2Kudos

2Solutions

I have contacted the Bank feed team by email (bankfeeds@myob.com) on 7/8 but I haven't heard from them till now 

pcw
Contributing Partner
6 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia
Contributing Partner

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

@Lya wrote:

Thanks

I can't edited the transaction details as it was created automatically through the bank feed functionality

sounds familiar, just go to reports, accounts, gereral ledger details, find the transaction in the bank account and open it, ignore warnings,check you are seeing the right transaction details and then right click mouse to open a window to allow you to delete the transaction OR just change the date or account number or whatever you want to change, then click ok to save and exit. Review the account againd and see if the change worked according to what you did. Good luck.

Andrew_Y
805 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

805Posts

0Kudos

78Solutions

Hello @Lya 

Thanks for your reply.

I just wanted to followup with you to check if you were able to hear back at all from Bank feeds team?  Typically the feeds imported information would not be something that you can remove or change on a user end as mentioned in the article linked previously.

Cheers,
Andrew

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Lya
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

16Posts

2Kudos

2Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Thanks !

Yes, the Bank Feeds team helped me 

All good 

Thanks a lot 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post