Unable to log in to MYOB essentials

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Lynne_Stringer
2 Posts
User
Lynne_Stringer

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Unable to log in to MYOB essentials

Hi there!

This morning I have been trying repeatedly to log on to MYOB Essentials, but when I try to go to the log in page, the connection times out. I have tried this on two different computers and both Firefox and Chrome with the same result. I have tried clearing out the cache but it hasn't worked either. I even tried with my mobile phone and it still didn't work. Every other site is functioning perfectly so there doesn't seem to be a problem with our internet connection. I also had a colleague email me the log in page address, and while it came up and I was able to enter my details, it still time out without connecting.

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11642Posts

1357Kudos

1634Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Unable to log in to MYOB essentials

Hi @Lynne_Stringer 

I’m not aware of any widespread issues around MYOB Essentials today and when trying my own test files just a few minutes ago I didn’t notice any delays or timeouts when the files were opening.

As MYOB Essentials uses a secure connection, there could be something slowing these sorts of connections down on that computer. It might be worth trying to log into a different secured site like my.MYOB just to see if that is timing out or if that loads up.

If other secured connection sites are loading up, then it might be worth switching the modem off for 30 seconds to let that internal cache clear, as well as clearing both the cache and cookies from that browser. Whilst the cache is the primary source of potential issue in some cases clearing the cookies can also assist with certain issues

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Lynne_Stringer
2 Posts
User
Lynne_Stringer

2Posts

2Kudos