Upgraded from Trial and MYOB Essentials created a new business and then allocated to subcription to that instead of the trial business

t1213T
1 Post
Cover User
t1213T
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Upgraded from Trial and MYOB Essentials created a new business and then allocated to subcription to that instead of the trial business

Hi all,

I'm stuck, I just pent a few hours testing out MYOB and populating my trial subscription with a business and decided to upgrade. But instead of changing my account subscription from trial to active (monthly) it created a whole new business and allocated the active status to that business.

I'm hoping someone can tell me where the controls are to set which account type applies to what business or something?? I just really don't want to have to populate all the business data again *sigh

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
22,977 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

22977Posts

2609Kudos

3279Solutions

Re: Upgraded from Trial and MYOB Essentials created a new business and then allocated to subcription to that instead of the trial business

Hi @t1213T

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

If you are in a situation where you have accidentally created a trial and assigned a subscription to it you would need to do the following steps:

1. Log into MYOB Essentials and select My Business.
  2. Select the MYOB Essentials that you would like to become the paid MYOB Essentials
  3. Once that has been selected, you should be taken to the Dashboard where there should be the option to Subscribe (located in a banner). You will then be able to subscribe for that particular business (entering in your required payment information).

We would also need to deal with the duplicate MYOB Essentials that was created (i.e. the accidental trial set up) so you are not charged double. To do this we just need to grab the last four digits of that serial number - which is located at the bottom of the Business Name menu dropdown when you have that MYOB Essentials business open. When we have those four digits, we can arrange the cancellation of that MYOB Essentials business.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post