Highlighted
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Using Myob Super Portal and Salary sacrifice Super

Hi,

Hoping someone can help. I salary sacrifice super for a couple of my employees every fortnightly pay run. My question relates to paying super through myob and the myob portal.

So I will be downloading a file with a date range of 2 weeks to upload to the Myob super portal. My question is when it comes time to pay and process SG which i only do once every 3 months I will be selecting a 3 month date range. I want to make sure that the fortnightly Salary sacrifices that I had previously done and that will be within the 3 monthly SG date range will not be included in the 3 monthly SG report. Hope this makes sense.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
13,043 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

13,043Posts

1,547Kudos

1,841Solutions

Re: Using Myob Super Portal and Salary sacrifice Super

Hi @Bluer271 

When you are going through the process for which contributions to select, one of the options you have to choose is whether they have been downloaded or not. Downloaded contributions are contributions previously downloaded (and assumed to be reported through the MYOB Super Portal).

For contributions that haven’t been previously paid, you will need to ensure you choose the status of not downloaded. This will give you a list of contributions that haven’t been previously downloaded, so should be all of the unpaid super contributions within the file

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post