Highlighted
Kathrin
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

View Attachment of Matched Bills in Bank Transaction Feed

It would be great if, in the bank transaction feed, the paperclip allowing me to see the attached pdf of the transaction were available for automatically matched bills, just as it is for matched spend moneys. As it is at the moment, I have to open the bills in a seperate tab and manually search for the bill number if I want to make sure the correct bill is matched.

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
33,431 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

33,431Posts

4,476Kudos

4,854Solutions

Re: View Attachment of Matched Bills in Bank Transaction Feed

Hi @Kathrin 

Currently, the Banking Transactions will show the paperclip icon for bank transactions (Spend and Recieve Money transactions) to signify that a document is attached. As the bank transactions window directly reporting on the bank transaction, Bill transaction matches will not signify whether there is an attached document or not. If that signification is required you could look at reviewing the Purchases>>Bills window to review if a document is attached to the Bill.

At this stage, to my knowledge, we don't have any immediate plans to add a document icon and direct access to that document for Bills within the Bank Transactions window. It may be something considered in the considered.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Kathrin
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: View Attachment of Matched Bills in Bank Transaction Feed

Hi @Steven_M 

thanks for the fast reply. Very sad to hear about that since manually searching for the bill number is quite time consuming. I would be very thankful if you would consider adding the document icon feature within the bank transaction window for bills.

Cheers,

Kathrin

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post