WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hi Sarah,

I have MYOB account from last 1year 8 months.

I contacted customer service team few times in past months and was assisted.

Today, I had issue with 2 Factor Authentication for log in to MYOB Essentials as my mobile phone authenticator was reinstalled due to technical reason.

So, I decided to call customer service 0508 32 82 83 at 6:41 pm.

My first call was attended, but the person on desk was not responding and the call was on MUTE from his side. (I know and understand as I am from customer service desk background)

I called back again hoping to get assistance at 6:45 pm.

The call was received by a agent with name as Cha…. (Couldn’t understand his name clearly)

I told my issue and this time again the agent did not speak. Basically no confirmation of understanding my issue.

I repeated to understand if he is online? He responded harshly that he is listening me.

Then he asked my company name. I replied, “Fusion CRB Ltd”.

Again silence from agent.

Then very RUDELY he said to open the authenticator app on mobile. I did so thinking he is helping. He did not understood what I am speaking at all. Then he RUDELY asked what browser I am using on computer, I replied to that.

He again RUDELY asked me to browse a link of MYOB. Then Sign in. I did so.

Then he got silent. I asked him what next. He started asking me what I see as he was not sure what he shall ask me to do. Than the situation heated up. THE AGENT AGAIN RUDELY MISBEHAVED WITH ME AND THREATENED ME “HELP YOURSELF”. I ASKED TO TRANSFER THE CALL TO MANAGER AS THAT WAS TOO MUCH TO TOLERATE. THE AGENT CLEARLY LEFT THE CALL AS IT IS AND LEFT. I WAITED FOR GOOD 8 MINUTES AND FINALLY DISCONNECTED THE CALL.

WORST SERVICE FROM MYOB I EVER RECEIVED.

In the conversation, the agent did not asked any verification question, not even my name at all and did reset my 2 Factor Authentication. THIS IS GREAT RISK TO ACCOUNTS OF MY BUSINESS. The person calling could have been anybody not authorised.

I want this matter to be escalated to highest level so that appropriate action taken and I need MYOB to revert on humiliation done to me from a member of MYOB.

Looking forward for immediate attention and response with details of agent on phone with me.

Kind regards,

Anirban Nandy

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
35,818 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

35,818Posts

4,813Kudos

5,231Solutions

Re: WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hi @anirban 

Sorry to hear that you have had that experience with our phone-based team. If you do have an enquiry don't hesitate to post it on this Forum, I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist.

In terms of two-factor authentication, we do recommend taking a look at Help Article: Getting help with two-factor authentication which does list some of the common enquiries relating to that. Reading your enquiry, you also might want to review Switching your two-factor authentication device which goes through the process of switching devices.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post