anirban
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hi Sarah,

I have MYOB account from last 1year 8 months.

I contacted customer service team few times in past months and was assisted.

Today, I had issue with 2 Factor Authentication for log in to MYOB Essentials as my mobile phone authenticator was reinstalled due to technical reason.

So, I decided to call customer service 0508 32 82 83 at 6:41 pm.

My first call was attended, but the person on desk was not responding and the call was on MUTE from his side. (I know and understand as I am from customer service desk background)

I called back again hoping to get assistance at 6:45 pm.

The call was received by a agent with name as Cha…. (Couldn’t understand his name clearly)

I told my issue and this time again the agent did not speak. Basically no confirmation of understanding my issue.

I repeated to understand if he is online? He responded harshly that he is listening me.

Then he asked my company name. I replied, “Fusion CRB Ltd”.

Again silence from agent.

Then very RUDELY he said to open the authenticator app on mobile. I did so thinking he is helping. He did not understood what I am speaking at all. Then he RUDELY asked what browser I am using on computer, I replied to that.

He again RUDELY asked me to browse a link of MYOB. Then Sign in. I did so.

Then he got silent. I asked him what next. He started asking me what I see as he was not sure what he shall ask me to do. Than the situation heated up. THE AGENT AGAIN RUDELY MISBEHAVED WITH ME AND THREATENED ME “HELP YOURSELF”. I ASKED TO TRANSFER THE CALL TO MANAGER AS THAT WAS TOO MUCH TO TOLERATE. THE AGENT CLEARLY LEFT THE CALL AS IT IS AND LEFT. I WAITED FOR GOOD 8 MINUTES AND FINALLY DISCONNECTED THE CALL.

WORST SERVICE FROM MYOB I EVER RECEIVED.

In the conversation, the agent did not asked any verification question, not even my name at all and did reset my 2 Factor Authentication. THIS IS GREAT RISK TO ACCOUNTS OF MY BUSINESS. The person calling could have been anybody not authorised.

I want this matter to be escalated to highest level so that appropriate action taken and I need MYOB to revert on humiliation done to me from a member of MYOB.

Looking forward for immediate attention and response with details of agent on phone with me.

Kind regards,

Anirban Nandy

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,659 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,659Posts

4,356Kudos

0Solutions

Re: WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hi @anirban 

Sorry to hear that you have had that experience with our phone-based team. If you do have an enquiry don't hesitate to post it on this Forum, I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist.

In terms of two-factor authentication, we do recommend taking a look at Help Article: Getting help with two-factor authentication which does list some of the common enquiries relating to that. Reading your enquiry, you also might want to review Switching your two-factor authentication device which goes through the process of switching devices.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post