1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Wages report in Job Activity

Can anyone shed some light on this?

In my Job Activity summary under Wages and Salaries Expenses, the payrolll amount is listed twice throwing off the total amount, is there a way to amend this without throwing the payroll records out?

To make sense of the picture, the date 10/9 there should be two transactions but they have doubled to four for the same amount.

Many thanks

myob.jpg
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,327 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,327Posts

109Kudos

165Solutions

Re: Wages report in Job Activity

Hello @LizB1 

I am curious if you may have allocated the payroll transaction in Essentials to an account rather than matching it to the corresponding bank feed item? Generally when a transaction is recorded in Essentials, it would need to be matched to the corresponding bank feed transaction, not allocated to an account. If you select allocate instead, you may be doubling up the expense/income which would in turn generate incorrect reports.

If you have allocated the transaction instead of matching it I would recommend completing the following steps to correct that situation:

1. Go to Banking >> Bank Transactions
  2. Navigate to the required bank transaction - may have to change the filters
  3. Select the grey cross on the right-hand side of the banking transaction. This will remove the allocation to that relevant account.
  4. Select the Match option and match it to the required payroll transaction
  5. Repeat the process for the relevant banking transactions

Please do let me know how you get on with the above information.

Kind regards,
Emily

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post