Highlighted
Maxtheleo
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Yearly Price Increase

Every year MYOB increases the monthkly charges by $5.0, started with MYOB in 2015 and now I pay $20./month more than the amount I was paying when started.

This looks like a luring technique used by MYOB to get stuck in the software and then start increasing and increasing, ripping us off and knowing that moving to another software will be very time consuming.

However, after chatting with few buisiness friends, I discovered that XREO has not increased the charges for few years now. I am really considering moving to XERO.

Tried to speak with MYOB over the phone, but nobody is able to help.

2 REPLIES 2
Joicee
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Yearly Price Increase

I have to agree on this one. Price increase every year and this year our business did not receive prior notification of the increase which went from $100/month to $109/month.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,166 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,166Posts

4,271Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Yearly Price Increase

Hi @Maxtheleo  @Joicee 

Thank you for your feedback in regard to the price of your subscription. We do regularly review the cost of our subscription and constantly look at providing additional benefits for clients with our subscriptions. For example, in recent times we have added:

• Payroll reporting - comply with Single Touch Payroll requirements.
  • Two-Factor Authentication
  • Document attachments on Spend Money
  • Added enhancements around the In Tray including a unique email address for each business 

This is in addition to the current benefits of an AccountRight subscription such as Live services, extended phone support and discounts on training.

With that being said, if you would like to send me a private message on the Forum with your product serial number and best contact number I would be happy for one of the team to reach out to ensure that you are on the correct product and pricing for your needs.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post