Australia
hasfree
Partner

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

back paying leave loading on myob essentials

what is the recommended way to ammend back pay for leave loading that was accidently missed in last financial year. Do i just do a payrun and put the figures into leave loading.??

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
790 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Theresa_D
MYOB Moderator

790Posts

112Kudos

107Solutions

Re: back paying leave loading on myob essentials

Hi @hasfree 

Thanks for your post, apologies for the delay in response. How are you going with this? To clarify were you wanting to pay leave loading that did not occur? As in not making an ammendment but entering for the first time? 

I'll link you to Managing your employees leave as well as Leave loading to go into more details on doing this in Essentials. If you want to check the YTD figures once you have done everything you can complete a $0 pay run to check. 

Let me know how you're going with this.  If your inquiry has resolved please mark "Accept as Solution" so other users can find the content easier.  Keep me posted! 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Partner hasfree
3 Posts
Partner
Australia
hasfree
Partner

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

thankyou theresa, its to back pay leave loading that didnt get added on to holiday pay. it was accidently not ticked.  just wondering how you would treat this now in this financial year.

sal

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
790 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Theresa_D
MYOB Moderator

790Posts

112Kudos

107Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @hasfree 

As far as I'm aware, you are able to include the leave loading figure in a new pay.  Please note I am not able to give accounting advice so additional reporting questions might be best directed to someone able to assist. 

I hope this clarifies.  If this resolves your inquiry please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this post.  Hope this helps!   

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post