Partner Zone
Partner Zone

credit card bank feeds (billing account and credit card account)

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Lim
2 Posts
Cover User
Lim
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

credit card bank feeds (billing account and credit card account)

Hi All

There is a change of my business credit card (it's a bank decision).

However, I have found some issues with my NEW business credit card bank feeds and would like to ask for your assistance.

My understanding is each credit card has two accounts - Billing account and Credit account.

With my OLD business credit card, we have managed to feed the BILLING account of the credit card which include transactions such as interests, foreign transaction fees etc. These fees do not show up on normal Credit card account.

However, the set up of bank feeds for my NEW business credit card is receiving feeds from the Credit card account (not Billing), therefore there are some transactions (not many) not being fed into MYOB.

I have contacted the bank but they seems helpless about the problems.

What is the best way to resolve this? Do I manually enter these missing transactions or should I cancel the bank feeds and re-apply for billing account? I am happy to manual enter these missed transactions but it seems defeats the purpose of bank feeds.

Thanks for your advice.

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,354 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11354Posts

1292Kudos

1594Solutions

Re: credit card bank feeds (billing account and credit card account)

Hi @Lim

If you were wanting to have those feeds coming through for this other account then the best way to get that information through into your file would be to apply for a bank feed for that account.

Given theres not a large number of transactions that are coming through on the bank feeds, because of the other account not being linked to the bank feeds, you may want to just manually enter these transactions in or download them in a qif file to import to your file.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post