delete a transaction from imported bank transactions

1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

delete a transaction from imported bank transactions

Could you please assist me?

I am not sure but there seemed to be an items I need to delete from the imported bank transactions. I can't delete this in the MYOB account I am working now.

Regards,

Ana

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator
3,056 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,056Posts

314Kudos

471Solutions

Re: delete a transaction from imported bank transactions

Hi @analizam 

In order to delete imported statements from your import history, follow the steps given below:

1. Go to the Banking menu and choose Bank transactions.
  2. Click the Import statements drop-down arrow, then click View Import History.
  3. In the Bank account field, choose which bank or credit card account you want to view imported statements for. A list of all the statements imported for this account appear, including the import date, the dates of the first and last transactions in the statement, who imported the statement, and the filename.
  4. Click the x icon in the Action column to delete a particular statement. A window appears showing all the transactions included in the statement. Click Continue and then click Delete to delete the statement. More information on deleting imported bank statements can be found on deleting imported bank statements help article.

Please also be advised that this process will delete the entire statement for a specific date and you cannot delete individual transactions fromt the statement.  

Let us know if you have further questions on this. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post