how to create a custom "bill"/purchase order report to include "Ship to" from another "contact"/client

Highlighted
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

how to create a custom "bill"/purchase order report to include "Ship to" from another "contact"/client

hi,
We would like to create a "bill"/purchase order to be sent to our client to include "Ship to" information from another "contact"/client and not the ship details from the same "contact"/supplier we are buying from.

Example:
We are buying items from "contact"/supplier Totally Pure Fruits Pty Ltd
and we are shipping these items direcly to our "contact"/client and NOT to Totally Pure Fruits Pty Ltd.

Our business model is named drop shipping, since we are a distributor.
We buy from a manucturer and re-sell to our clients.
Manufacturer ships items to our client direct.

Manufacturer send invoices to us.

Any clarification, plesae call me on +61 423 625 975

Thank you

Trajano Roberto

amstras pty ltd

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
13,370 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

13,370Posts

1,594Kudos

1,905Solutions

Re: how to create a custom "bill"/purchase order report to include "Ship to" from another "contact"/client

Hi @amstrasptyltd 

If your raising a transaction within MYOB Essentials, it will only use the contact details on the selected contact and not the details of another contact.

If you were needing a specific ship to address to display on a transaction, you’d need to update the contact record to have the desired ship to address

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: how to create a custom "bill"/purchase order report to include "Ship to" from another "contact"/client

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the response. Speaking to myob, suggestion to upgrade to AccountRight; I've done that and now can select the contact details for the recipient.

Sadly, basics do not support what I've asked for

thanks

Trajano

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
38,281 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

38,281Posts

5,210Kudos

5,620Solutions

Hi @amstrasptyltd 

Our AccountRight Basics product is the basic version of the product range and would not offer a Purchases, Payroll or Inventory module (among other features). If you are looking at recording a purchase within the AccountRight range, the Standard product level or higher allows that functionality.

I can see from your account that you do have an AccountRight Standard product with us and thus should have access to recording those purchases. If you are needing to select to have the Ship to field reflect another contact, when recording the purchase via the Enter Purchase, you select the Ship to drop-down arrow to the left of the Ship to field and choose Another Card from the drop-down. This would allow you to select another card from your accounts list to have that Ship to address.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post