Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

my.MYOB not showing subscription

Hi,

When logging into my.MYOB I am unable to view my Essentials account. In the top right there is a drop down box so I can select different account profiles but none of them have my current Essentials subscription.

I can still login to the Essentials portal but will be unable to view myob invoices without it showing up in my.MYOB.

I rang support but they said that Essentials is different and wont show up in there. However I do have an older Essentials subscription which is cancelled that is showing up in there so it must be possible?  

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,527 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,527Posts

5,095Kudos

5,500Solutions

Re: my.MYOB not showing subscription

Hi @c1s 

Based on what I can see it does appear that you should have the necessary access to view that my.MYOB account. I would make sure that you are selecting the account that has the number 10xxx807 in it.  Should you not see that option, can you send me a private message of this Forum with your product serial number (bottom of the Business Name Menu - top right) and the email address you are using to log into MYOB Essentials with. This way we would be able to have a closer look at the account and set up.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,527 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,527Posts

5,095Kudos

5,500Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: my.MYOB not showing subscription

Hi @c1s 

As mentioned in our private messages, we've added you to the necessary account and arranged for that account to be primary account on your my.MYOB account. This will allow you to see that account and subscription when logging into your my.MYOB account.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post