options for GST inclusive selling price on the ITEMS page

araOne
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

options for GST inclusive selling price on the ITEMS page

please note this is not an invoicing question its an ITEMS question for MYOB essentials.

I need to enter my items and service selling price including gst. I can only see the option to do this excluding gst.  calculating a exclusive price for every item when there are frequent price changes is super time consuming in my business and i am considering moving to another platform if there isn't a solution. I noticed there are multiple post with no actual solution addressing the probmel dating back to 2014 which is frustrating.  

2 REPLIES 2
araOne
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Standard Cost

Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
1,112 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,112Posts

78Kudos

138Solutions

Re: options for GST inclusive selling price on the ITEMS page

Hi @araOne 

Thanks for your post. 

I can see you are still on the original version of Essentials. In our upgraded version of Essentials you will be able to select whether you would want tax in- or exclusive prices. This year we are upgrading all our customers to this newer version. Since this is an automated process, I cannot give you a timeframe. But once we are ready, you will receive an email from us informing you about the upgrade. 

Once you are on the upgraded version, you will be able to adjust the tax in- or inclusive prices in your software!

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post